This is what our staff think about CSneovias:
Katrin, M.A., SLCM Consultant and Test&Quality manager, employed at CSneovias since 2011:
- I really like the combination of the informal atmosphere within the context of an international working environment
- the working relationship within the different locations and projects is fun and constantly presents new challenges
- I can rely on the team whenever there are any problems
- another great benefit: the diversity of the projects
- I really value the opportunity to create solutions independently and to further my professional expertise.
Thomas, Dipl. Inf.(univ.), SLCM / NetWeaver Consultant, employed at CSneovias since 2012:
- I really like the balance between periods of high volume of work versus quieter phases so the pressure isn’t constant.
- We enjoy a pleasant working atmosphere and flat hierarchies: the atmosphere among the colleagues is friendly; the managing directors are no exception and are willing to help at all times. I also enjoy the informal dresscode in the office.
- The tasks are very diverse: you work with different SAP-modules as well as with proven and new technology and support projects through their different phases (conception, implementation, rollout).
- At CSneovias you constantly acquire and develop your expertise through taking part in training courses and workshops.
- During my induction time I immediately felt I was part of the team. Experienced staff helped me in all areas and I became informed about all major procedures.
Simon, IT Specialist for Application Development, SLCM / NetWeaver Consultant, employed at CSneovias since 2012:
This is what I enjoy in my daily routine at CSneovias:
- extremely good working atmosphere
- challenging tasks which give me the chance to get first-hand insight into new areas
- international orientation of the company (although that aspect is quite stretching for someone who doesn’t like the English language so much – like me)
- flexible working hours, home working possibilities
- after-work events
Lukas, certified Business IT specialist, SLCM / NetWeaver Consultant, employed at CSneovias since 2012:
Why I feel good working for CSneovias:
- real affirmation of each employee’s performance
- young company with short lines of communication
- very good and open working atmosphere
- and last but not least: all colleagues are willing to help (so important at the beginning!)